Please note, closing your account and self-excluding yourself are not the same thing. Self-exclusion can be used to restrict your access to our online gambling services. A self-exclusion lasts for a 12 month period.
Following this period if you would like your account reopened you would need to email our Gambling Liaison Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to review your account.
Please click here to check out our page on how to close your account.
There are three ways you can exclude yourself from using Oz Lotteries.
Once your request is received our support agent will,
- cancel any unplayed tickets,
- refund any deposited funds,
- ensure your account is ID verified to allow any prize funds remaining in your account to be withdrawn to the nominated bank account,
Your account will be closed, you will receive a confirmation email of your self-exclusion decision.
- You can request a self-exclusion via email.
- Click here and fill in your relevant information.
- If you would like our support staff to help, you can give us a call on 1300 188 911.
3. Live Chat
- You can also contact our support staff via our live chat.
- Live chats can be initiated from the 'chat' button displayed on the bottom-right corner of your webpage:
If you wish to speak to a confidential counsellor about your gambling you can visit https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au or phone 1800 858 858. The Gambling Help Hotline is able to assist you with developing an action plan for you or a loved one.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at email@example.com