It is quick and easy to setup!
Firstly, in order to play Lotto Party you need to make sure you and your friends have downloaded the Oz Lotteries app. You can find this on the iOS App Store or Android here.
Once this is done, you are just a few steps away from joining your friends in a party. You may want to be an organiser of the group or simply be a joiner to add yourself to the ticket. Below are some steps to help you in either situation.
If you are an organiser please follow these steps, make sure you are registered beforehand as it will make this process more smooth.
1. Tap the "Lotto Party" tab on the top right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the "Create a Group" button to bring up the setup page.
3. Enter the name of your group.
4. Select which draw you want to enter and then tap next.
5. Select the amount you want your group to contribute and then tap "Next".
6. Decide if you would like your syndicate ticket automatically played each week (if you as the organiser decides not to do this no one in your syndicate can make it a reoccurring purchased). Use the ON (Green)/OFF (White) toggle by sliding to turn this on.
7. Follow step 1 and invite your friends with the available options.
Please note: This page also shows you your recurring purchase choice and you can update by clicking "Settings".
8. Follow step 2 and tap "Join Ticket".
9. Finish and Pay.
If you are joiner please ensure you have already registered for an Oz Lotteries account beforehand then follow the below steps to join your fellow Lotto Party group members.
1. Open up the invite you received from the organiser.
2. Tap the link provided in the invite.
3. Once the app opens tap the "Join Ticket" button
4. Decide whether or not you would like your ticket to be played every week in a recurring purchase by using the toggle to turn it from ON (Green) to OFF (White).
5. Finish and Pay
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.