What is Google Sign In?
Google Sign in is a authentication method that allows users to access websites & apps using their Google account.
What is Sign in with Apple?
Sign in with Apple is a authentication method that allows users to access websites & apps using their Apple ID.
What are the advantages of using Google Sign In or Sign in with Apple ?
- Convenience: Using your existing Google account or Apple ID to authenticate with Oz Lotteries eliminates the need to remember multiple passwords.
- Security: Both Google and Apple provide secure authentication methods for protecting your personal information.
Can I connect my oz Lotteries account to more than one authentication method?
Yes, the iOS app supports Sign in with Apple and Google Sign In, and you can have both methods connected to your account. Currently, the website and Android app only support Google Sign In.
How can I manage the privacy settings for my Apple ID or Google account when using it for authentication?
For Sign in with Apple:
- On your iOS device, go to the system settings.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Navigate to "Password & Security".
- Navigate to "Sign in with Apple".
- Select Oz lotteries.
For Google account:
- On your device, open the Google app
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Navigate to the "Privacy & personalization" section.
- Under "Manage your data & personalization," you can access various privacy settings related to your Google account.
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at firstname.lastname@example.org