We have recently introduced some new settings to help you personalise your Lotto Party, as well as being able to name your Lotto Party group you can now also set an avatar for yourself.
Please note these details will be visible to the other members included in your Lotto Party.
To name a new Lotto Party Group you are creating please follow these steps:
1. Create a new Lotto Party group
2. Name your group by clicking the "Name your group" option
3. Once you have named your group, select the "Next" button to finalise your group
To customise the Avatar on your Lotto Party please follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Lotto Party" section of the App located in the top right-hand corner of your mobile screen.
2. From here you will see a list of the Party groups you are currently involved in. You will see an icon with your initials. Click on this icon.
3. This will show a pop-up showing an option to "Set a profile photo". You can then choose an image from your mobile device to use as your personal icon.
To ensure that playing through Lotto Party remains a fun and friendly experience for everyone we have created some rules around what is appropriate to be to shared via your group name and avatar.
We reserve the right to remove any content that involves adult or explicit content, terrorism, violence, illegal items or substances and hate such as discrimination against race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, religious affiliation, age or disability.
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at email@example.com