Some Android users may find it difficult to download our App. Due to Online Gambling restrictions we can only offer the Lite version of our App through the Play Store, this only allows you to view results and you will not be able to purchase tickets.
However you can take these alternative steps to download the full version of the App and play through your mobile device.
These steps may differ between Android Devices (Samsung S9/9+), your device may display the following steps differently. For further instructions on install app on your device, please contact your provider.
1. On your device under "Settings"> "Security" there will be an option for "Unknown Sources". Please mark this box as checked to allow the installation of our App.
2. Click here to return to our webpage or visit https://www.ozlotteries.com/app/android. Tap the large blue button marked "Download for Android". This will download to your device.
3. Open the ozlotteries.apk file which has just downloaded to your device to install the App, this will be found in your device downloads.
4. You're all set and ready to play!
To update your App simply visit here and click the "Download for Android" button again.
1. Click here to return to our webpage or visit https://www.ozlotteries.com/app/android. Tap the large blue button marked "Download for Android"again. This will prompt you to download the App.
2. Open the ozlotteries.apk file which has just downloaded to your device to install the App to re-install the app. This will show the below message. Press "install".
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at email@example.com