A new way to setup lotto party!
Our lotto party feature is now available over the web, which means that you can now access this on your desktop and your mobile browser. Please note that it is recommended to use the Oz Lotteries app if you are using lotto party via a mobile device for the best possible user experience.
Lotto Party comprises of two main roles, one is the “Organiser” and the other role is a “Joiner”. The following steps will show you what you need to do for both roles.
If you need further assistance with your Lotto Party, feel free to contact our friendly customer support team on 1300 188 911 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click on My Account.
2. Click on My tickets
3. Click on Lotto Party
4. Click on "Create a Lotto Party"
5. Enter a group name
6. Select a draw for your group
7. Choose a share price
8. Autoplay(Optional) You can choose if you would like your group to go in the draw every week. Toggle the switch On/Off depending on your choice.
9. Click on "Save and Invite"
10. Click on "Invite Friends"
11. Click on one of options it gives you so you can send out the Lotto Party link to your group.
12. Click on "Join Ticket"
Note: Remember to make sure you join the ticket after you have sent the invites by using the button below and purchasing your share. The rest will be up to the joiner to make sure they have secured their share.
Note: From this point you will need to click on the link that you have received from your Lotto Party organiser.
1. Click on "Count me in!"
2. Click on "Add to cart"
3. Finish by clicking "Checkout"