What is an Autoplay?
Autoplays are created when you purchase a ticket and select the "AutoPlay every week" option. This will then purchase the same ticket each week, in the early hours of the day after the draw.
For example, if you were to create a 12-game Powerball quickpick Autoplay, every week following that draw a 12-game Powerball quickpick will be automatically purchased for you.
You can pause your current Autoplay by clicking here. If you would like to completely cancel your Autoplay ticket, please contact customer support on 1300 188 911.
Can I edit my ticket numbers in an Autoplay?
Unfortunately, you are unable to edit or make any changes on the details of tickets once they have been purchased or created from an Autoplay.
However, you can cancel or pause the Autoplay that you would like to change at any time and create a new Autoplay selection.
You can pause your Autoplay tickets at any time by visiting My Account > My Tickets > Autoplay Tickets or clicking here.
Your inactive Autoplay ticket will remain available in your account, so you may return to re-activate your Autoplay ticket at any time.
How can I pay for my Autoplay?
There are three ways to pay for an Autoplay ticket:
1. Account Deposit Only
- Customers manually deposit funds into their Oz Lotteries account here.
- The account will then use these deposited funds to purchase your Autoplay tickets until there are insufficient funds.
- Customers will then be notified by email when there are insufficient funds.
2. Account Deposit then Credit Card
- Autoplay tickets will be purchased using any available account funds until the balance becomes too low.
- The designated Credit Card will then be used to deposit funds and purchase the ticket.
- Customers will receive an email receipt for the deposit and another email for the ticket purchase.
3. Credit Card
- The designated Credit Card will be used to deposit funds and purchase the ticket every time.
- It does not matter if you have funds in your Oz Lotteries account - the Credit Card will always be charged.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or on 1300 188 911.