To help protect our customers against fraud as well as to meet our legal and legislative obligations, you are required to verify your identity.
If you reside outside of Australia, please visit this page to find the steps to verifying your account.
To complete verification online;
1. Navigate to the 'Account Verification' page or simply click here
2. Click on 'Verify your account' or if you have already started the online verification process, please select 'Resume account verification'
3. Check your details in the fields below
If any of your details are incorrect, you can edit them by clicking 'Edit details'
When you are ready, click 'Update details' and 'Verify account details'
4. Choose your ID source.
Enter in the required information and then click 'Verify these details'
5. Wait a few minutes for your verification to be processed
Once your verification request has been reviewed you will receive a confirmation email.
You can also click 'Check verification' to get a live update on the progress of your verification request.
6. To resume your online verification attempt, click 'Resume account verification'
Please note, you can find more information on how to verify your account through our frequently asked questions. You will also be prompted to verify your account through the 'Withdraw Funds' tab.
Should you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at firstname.lastname@example.org