Use the voice assistance technology with your connected Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa supported device, and Oz Lotteries will be there to help.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, the voice assistant can help to get in touch with our friendly Customer Support team.
1. To use the voice assistant you will need to enable Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa via your smart device. This might be a dedicated device like Google Home or Amazon Echo.
2. Tap the microphone icon or say “OK Google” to activate voice assistance on a Google device. Say "Hey Alexa" for devices supporting Amazon Alexa.
3. Say “Talk to Oz Lotteries" – this will connect you to us so we can answer your questions!
4. Ask your questions or commands such as "What is the Powerball prize?" or "What were the results for Monday Lotto?" – and we’ll try our best to provide the right answers.
5. If you have any problems or didn’t get the answer you needed, ask to speak to Customer Support or head to our website.
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on 1300 188 911 or at firstname.lastname@example.org