Because of the recent changes to Powerball, the prize division requirements have also changed.
4 numbers are no longer a division prize.
The NEW division requirements are:
|Division 1||All 7 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 2||All 7 main winning numbers|
|Division 3||Any 6 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 4||Any 6 main winning numbers|
|Division 5||Any 5 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 6||Any 4 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 7||Any 5 main winning numbers|
|Division 8||Any 3 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 9||Any 2 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
Powerball has undergone some game specific changes as of the 19th of April 2018. Here are those most important:
- The quantity of Main Numbers available to be drawn has decreased from 40 to 35
- Customers will now need to match 7 Main Numbers to win Division 1, up from the previously required 6
- The amount of prize divisions has increased from 8 divisions to 9
- The odds of winning any prize has increased from 1-in-78 to 1-in-44
- A $100,000,000 jackpot per year is 6-times more likely
The quantity of Powerball numbers available to be drawn is still 20, this has not changed.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know at email@example.com or on 1300 188 911.