Powerball has recently undergone some exciting new changes! These changes will bring bigger jackpots more often, with even more chances to win any division prize. To read about the Supercharged Powerball, click here.
Here are the most important changes:
- The pool of main numbers available to be drawn has decreased from 40 to 35. That means you have 5 less numbers to match and more chances to win!
- The odds of winning any prize has increased from 1-in-78 to 1-in-44!
- There are now 7 main numbers and a Powerball per game line - this was previously 6 main numbers and the Powerball.
- The amount of prize divisions has increased from 8 divisions to 9 divisions. We've included the division rules below.
- A $100,000,000 jackpot per year is 6-times more likely.
The divisions have also changed to match the new game rules. They are:
|Division 1||All 7 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 2||All 7 main winning numbers|
|Division 3||Any 6 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 4||Any 6 main winning numbers|
|Division 5||Any 5 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 6||Any 4 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 7||Any 5 main winning numbers|
|Division 8||Any 3 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
|Division 9||Any 2 main winning numbers and the Powerball|
To purchase your Powerball tickets now, click here.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know at email@example.com or on 1300 188 911.