For those customers who register with an international address, Oz Lotteries has an International pricing structure. All international customers will be shown the full price at the point of sale, and by completing the purchase, are agreeing to the international price of the ticket purchase. All prices are displayed in AUD.
Articles in this section
- How to Avoid Cash Advance Fees
- Playing in VIC/TAS
- How do I make a favourite ticket?
- Why didn't I win a Powerball division?
- The Pools Closure
- How can I view the results of last night's draw?
- Why can't I replay my Powerball ticket?
- I received a text message saying I've won the Lotto
- How do I watch the draw?
- Why can't I find my country?