You can change the Default Payment Method for your account here.
There are three ways to pay for an Autoplay ticket:
1. Account Deposit Only
- Customers manually deposit funds into their Oz Lotteries account here.
- The account will then use these deposited funds to purchase your Autoplay tickets until there are insufficient funds.
- Customers will then be notified by email when there are insufficient funds.
2. Account Deposit then Credit Card
- Autoplay tickets will be purchased using any available account funds until the balance becomes too low.
- The designated Credit Card will then be used to deposit funds and purchase the ticket.
- Customers will receive an email receipt for the deposit and another email for the ticket purchase.
3. Credit Card
- The designated Credit Card will be used to deposit funds and purchase the ticket every time.
- It does not matter if you have funds in your Oz Lotteries account - the Credit Card will always be charged.