Lotto winnings in Australia are classed as tax-free income. However, it is your responsibility to abide by any relevant tax laws in your jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not getting a Scratch Gift anymore?
- Why can't I replay my Powerball ticket?
- I received a text message saying I've won the Lotto
- Why didn't I win a division prize?
- How do I make a favourite ticket?
- Why didn't I win a Powerball division?
- How can I view the results of last night's draw?
- How do I watch the draw?
- Why can't I find my country?
- Do you sell Set For Life tickets?