Lotto winnings in Australia are classed as tax-free income. However, it is your responsibility to abide by any relevant tax laws in your jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- Lotto Strike - No longer available
- How to Avoid Cash Advance Fees
- Oz Lotteries Fees and Charges
- What are the odds for all Lotto Games?
- How to Replay a Ticket
- How do I use voice assistance?
- What is a SWIFT code?
- Playing in Christmas Island and Norfolk Island
- Playing in VIC/TAS
- What is a favourite ticket and where can I find them?