Lotto winnings in Australia are classed as tax-free income. However, it is your responsibility to abide by any relevant tax laws in your jurisdiction.
Articles in this section
- Lotto Strike - No longer available
- How to Avoid Cash Advance Fees
- How do I use voice assistance?
- What is a SWIFT code?
- Playing in Christmas Island and Norfolk Island
- Playing in VIC/TAS
- What is a favourite ticket and Where can I find them?
- Why didn't I win a Powerball division?
- The Pools Closure
- How can I view the results of last night's draw?