Charity lottery tickets sold by Oz Lotteries are digital; customer do not get a physical paper ticket. Instead, tickets are stored digitally in a customers 'My Account'. Customer will also receive an email with their charity tickets upon purchase.
Articles in this section
- Why can I only purchase Charity Lotteries in Queensland?
- Will I receive a copy of my charity lottery ticket?
- How are charity lottery draws conducted?
- How do I know if I've won a charity lottery prize?
- How can I find out the charity lottery results?
- How do I claim my charity lottery prize if I win?
- What is gold bullion?
- Who can I contact about my charity lottery ticket purchase?