Each charity organisation conducts its own draw. All draws are conducted under Government Licence Regulation and are usually open to the public for viewing. A charity organisation official who is not a ticket holder conducts the draw. Winning ticket numbers are drawn via electronic means, using either a raffle machine or random number generator.
Articles in this section
- Why can I only purchase Charity Lotteries in Queensland?
- Will I receive a copy of my charity lottery ticket?
- How are charity lottery draws conducted?
- How do I know if I've won a charity lottery prize?
- How can I find out the charity lottery results?
- How do I claim my charity lottery prize if I win?
- What is gold bullion? - Charity
- Who can I contact about my charity lottery ticket purchase?