Major prize winners are contacted by the relevant charity organisation via their listed current daytime/mobile number once all of the draws have been finalised. All winners are also notified by certified mail, and results will be published in The Australian newspaper.
Articles in this section
- Why can I only purchase Charity Lotteries in Queensland?
- Will I receive a copy of my charity lottery ticket?
- How are charity lottery draws conducted?
- How do I know if I've won a charity lottery prize?
- How can I find out the charity lottery results?
- How do I claim my charity lottery prize if I win?
- What is gold bullion?
- Who can I contact about my charity lottery ticket purchase?