Bullion is a name for bars or ingots of precious metals, usually gold or silver. These can be traded for cash at any time but their value depends on market fluctuations.
Articles in this section
- Why can I only purchase Charity Lotteries in Queensland?
- Will I receive a copy of my charity lottery ticket?
- How are charity lottery draws conducted?
- How do I know if I've won a charity lottery prize?
- How can I find out the charity lottery results?
- How do I claim my charity lottery prize if I win?
- What is gold bullion? - Charity
- Who can I contact about my charity lottery ticket purchase?